We provide event professionals with the tools and skills to create brilliant virtual and hybrid events
Join fellow event professionals for online training on the latest tools and skills needed to produce, deliver, market, sell and execute virtual and hybrid events.
All of our training is certified and delivered in bite-sized modules to maximise learning and to be taken at a time and place to suit you.
Curated to deliver the most up-to-date insights, our trainers are industry experts who bring real case studies and examples to our courses which receive an incredible 96% satisfaction rating.
Our Online Virtual & Hybrid Courses
Planning & Executing Virtual Events
- Become a go-to expert in virtual events and enhance your skills and opportunities
- Gain a comprehensive toolkit including checklists and cheat sheets to deliver a seamless event
- Create events that engage, inform and retain sponsors and attendees
- Understand how to evaluate the different virtual event platforms and technology
Sponsorship Sales for Virtual Events
- Understand your audience to develop tailored sponsorship packages
- Benefit from tools & techniques to monetise all aspects of your event
- Price sponsorship to reflect the value of your virtual event
- Work with your sponsors to maximise their ROI
Delivering Successful Hybrid Events
- Clarify and set your hybrid event goals and objectives
- Optimise your agenda and adapt content for hybrid participation
- Ensure strong engagement for online and physical event attendees
- Attendee pricing considerations for physical and virtual elements
- Ensure appropriate team resourcing for a flawlessly executed hybrid event
Our latest courses
Free webinars and resources
Managing Associations through the Covid-19 Crisis
Claire Wormsley interviews Orson Francescone, Managing Director, FT Live
Virtual Events Certification
Candidates who complete all training modules will be able to display our official Virtual Events Certification badge. The badge will demonstrate to all who see it, your knowledge, know-how and excellence in virtual events.
"The course was excellent – most useful was simply having such a large amount of research & information boiled down into a very digestible format according to key criteria and preferences of event organisers. I think it catered really well to everyone on the call while having specific enough takeaways for each person."
Event Director, Wilmington Healthcare
"I just wanted to thank you for a very enjoyable and hugely useful course, which has given me much needed confidence to persuade employers that I have the ability to plan and execute virtual events. The content was superb but you also delivered it perfectly. It far exceeded expectations, and I am looking forward to applying these learnings in future roles. "
Event Manager, HF Events Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts and finishes according to you — it is a completely self-paced online course and designed to suit your own personal schedule.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like — across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with our courses, so if for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Will I get access to the full course all at once?
Yes, the full course will be available as soon as you register.
What do I do if I need support?
If you need help with something related to the course, please contact [email protected]
Is there an opportunity to speak directly with the trainer?
Yes, if you would like to dive more deeply into any of the topics covered there is the opportunity to have a 1:1 session with the trainer covering any of the areas featured in the course. Please see booking & pricing for more information.